Of all the recipes to end my new years resolution (I actually made these about three weeks ago) I’m glad it was these cookies. They were worth it; so much so that I had to make another batch after the first one was gone! The white chocolate chips in this recipe really add that “cream” flavor to these cookies! I found this recipe through Six Sisters’ Stuff, and if you don’t already follow them on Pinterest, you should! Their recipes are amazing!
I wouldn’t change a thing about this recipe and so I’m going to follow it word for word from the original. To recap the recipe, you will need:
- 2 1/4 C. flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 c. butter (softened)
- 1/2 c. brown sugar (packed)
- 1/2 c. white sugar
- 1 (4.2 oz.) pkg. Cookies n’ Cream pudding mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 c. white chocolate chips (1 bag)
- 15 Oreo cookies, very coarsely chopped
Makes 3 dozen cookies.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Cream the butter and sugars, adding the pudding mix until well blended. Stir in the eggs and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour and baking soda with a whisk, then add it to the butter mixture. Stir in the white chocolate chips and Oreo cookies.
- Drop cookies onto a greased baking sheet by rounded spoonfuls. Bake for 10 minutes or until very lightly golden at the top.
Also, just food for thought, but some other similar recipes on Pinterest that I found looked pretty good too, so I’ll provide the links here: